OT/ Insurance Info

  • dani_tngal
    Message 1 of 667 , Sep 27, 2000
      Hello everyone. I haven't been around much this
      summer. Got two boys and never have time to myself when
      they are home. Mom this and Mommy that...Now that
      school's back in session tho, I'm getting re-aquainted
      with my computer, lol. <br>I have a question. Has
      anyone here, or anyone that you know of, ever tried to
      appeal a private insurance's decision not to cover MMT
      and won? I want to do that but I have no idea where
      to start or what to say or do. I think that they
      should cover, at the least, a percentage, ya know? It is
      getting more and more difficult to pay $11/day. <br>And
      Oct. 1st is my three year anniversary and I get to
      phase up to Phase I, SIX takehomes! Yeeeaaahhh! It's
      been a long, hard road but I've made it! I am sooo
      happy! But, it also means that I have to have $77 all at
      once. Before, I've had a few days in between to come up
      with the next visit's $$.<br>If I could just get that
      damn insurance to help...<br>It is nice 'seeing' you
      all again, and hello to all the newcomers! Everyone
      have a wonderful day and rest of week. My prayers are
      with you all. Thanks so much for listening. Any
      comments or info would be greatly appreciated.<br>Dani
      Message 667 of 667 , Feb 20, 2002