Re: Good Morning

  • judirachel
    Message 1 of 667 , Aug 27, 2000
      I just wanted to post this message because I feel
      like shit....I found out last night that another one
      of my friends is dead, due to chronic drug abuse.
      She was 31, and she had kidney failure, was on
      dialasis and she missed her appointments. They found her
      dead behind some building, and that is a really shitty
      way to die. None of my so-called friends that I used
      to use with even called me to tell me. I found out
      thru a girl that I work with. I didn't get to go to
      her funeral, I wasn't even that good of friends with
      her, we were years ago before the drug abuse really
      kicked in. I even took alot of shit from this girl when
      I was still using, ( I will have a year in October
      ) and it just blows my mind that she is dead. They
      just keep dieing and everytime I hear about another
      one gone, it just makes me stronger and stronger, and
      more confident that I won't go back. Think about this
      the next time you want to use...thanks for listening,
      Judi
      Message 667 of 667 , Feb 20, 2002