Re: Hi 2 everyone

  • ozmichelle_64
    Message 1 of 667 , Jul 30, 2000
      Hi April,<br>Welcome,<br>You can say as little or
      as much as you want here. None of that I wont say as
      much next time. This is a place you can come and say
      what you need to say.<br>That 12 step stuff about not
      being clean is just to make them feel better and of a
      better quality. In their own traditions it says "a
      desire to get and stay clean" and I take that as any way
      you see fit.<br>Take a read back to some of the old
      messages in the list and you will find most of our
      stories. Don't hessitate to ask questions no one will
      mind. Also don't feel bad if it takes a while to get
      some answers, it can sometimes be slow around here and
      others not.<br>Again WELCOME, and say what you need
      Message 667 of 667 , Feb 20, 2002