Re: My own thoughts on that....blah blah

  • ozmichelle_64
    Message 1 of 667 , Jul 10, 2000
      Erin,<br>The things you are saying about not
      being able to face the world until you have had your
      meds make me feel that now is not the time to think of
      Detoxing, do you see a D&A counciller? Please excuse my
      spelling, not a strong point. <br>Their is a web forum that
      my self and some of the others go to some times try
      this link "
      on lots of topics the one that I am referring to is
      Addiction their are some really nice and helpful people
      there and it is really busy with lots of post every
      day. So if you are feeling down there may be an answer
      very quickly.<br>Peace, Happiness,and
      Love,<br>Michelle
      Message 667 of 667 , Feb 20, 2002