Methadone Myths

  • eannmartin
    Message 1 of 667 , Jul 2, 2000
      Your post if full of Methadone Myths. Please go
      to the site below. There are lots of myths dispelled
      there. The one about it being named after Hitler *NOT*
      is number "8" on the list of questions. Please try
      not to spread myths. It does damage to our cause of
      trying to educate Methadone Maintenance patients and the
      public. It is wise to do some research if we are going to
      discuss important issues such as these.<br><br>Just
      trying to help out the cause for humane treatment for
      MMT
      Message 667 of 667 , Feb 20, 2002