Re, cruelty, maybe ibogaine will help

  • ibogaine_info
    Message 1 of 667 , Jun 30, 2000
      There is a long history about methadone and
      ibogaine. The government (IMO) wants people addicted.
      Methadone was originally called Adolphanine, named after
      Adolph Huitler by the Nazi inventors (they were looking
      for a morhpine replacement). Nelson Rockafeller
      called the FBI to tell them ibogaine was being used to
      cut heroin and ibogaine was scheduled as a schedule 1
      controlled substance (although you cannot get addicted to it
      or even abuse it, a requirement for such
      scheduling). Anyway, guess who owned the patent on methadone,
      you got it, the Rockafeller foundation. It was also
      tested by the CIA many years ago (1953-1961) on black
      addicts, they no doubt found out that a single treatment
      will end physical addiction - yup even for methadone,
      usually withdrawal free (in a day folks). Read
      on.<br><br>Ibogaine is a substance used by people to end addiction.
      It is not a replacement therapy or a drug of abuse.
      What it does (results vary) is end physical addiction
      with a single treatment (1 dose) for a broad spectrum
      of drugs such as cocaine, all opiates including
      methadone or heroin, speed, alcohol and others. In many
      cases craving is reduced or eliminated for months after
      treatment and offers some protection from relaps as it
      takes the pleasure out of getting high.<br><br>Again,
      results vary but it is highly successful. However
      ibogaine is not legal in 4 countries (which in my opinion
      is criminal), the USA, Belgium, Switzerland and
      Sweden so consult your local laws. As with any
      medication it should be taken only by following proper
      protocol.<br><br>I added a link (see links on this club) for
      information.<br><br>Good luck
      Message 667 of 667 , Feb 20, 2002