Re: Ibogaine treatment

  • meri_273
    Message 1 of 667 , Feb 11, 2000
      Tom,<br><br>I am curious what drug you detoxed
      off of with Ibogaine and how long had you been
      addicted to it. I have read some interesting stories about
      Ibogaine and it seems to me that it can be quite a big
      hassle but apparently several people have done it and
      feel the same as you. How do you feel afterwards? You
      should write us a little summary of the experience. I am
      sure we would all be interested.<br><br>Meredith
      Message 667 of 667 , Feb 20, 2002