Club looks interesting!

  • dani_tngal
    Message 1 of 667 , Feb 11, 2000
      Hi guys,<br>I found this club today and joined
      immediately. It looks like it will be very interesting. And
      allready it looks as though it will be lots better than
      the 'other' Methadone club. I like the pictures that
      everyone is posting. That sure helps alot when you're
      chatting with someone, to be able to see what they look
      like! I really like that! I sure hope we can get some
      good chats going, soon! Everybody have a good night,
      and a great weekend.<br>Peace,<br>Dani
      Message 667 of 667 , Feb 20, 2002