Re: Sorry to Everyone else

  • jules6669
    Message 1 of 667 , Jun 11, 2000
      I think that it was a misunderstanding and
      sometimes we all type out our responses to a post without
      thinking etc...I know that I have done it myself often. I
      don't feel that you need to apologize to anyone else
      here. Nobody should be rude to anyone here, that's not
      what this club is about. Shit, enough of that goes on
      at the other sites....Let's let it go. It's time to
      move on here. We all need to be less touchy and if any
      of us feel offended we should contact the
      person9s)involved and take care of it. I myself had this problem
      over at Pills Anonymous. I know, that I should of
      practiced what I preach(so to speak)because I got so mad at
      a certain post and felt that I was being attacked
      etc...I chose to ignore the last post on the subject
      because it just wasn't worth it.<br>Let's get back to
      business here and support one another, ok? It's bad enough
      for all of us on Methadone, we certainly don't need
      to be fighting amongst us.<br><br>Jules
      Message 667 of 667 , Feb 20, 2002