Re: methadone question

  • ESH430
    Message 1 of 667 , May 1, 2000
      Thanx Jules....I'm sorry for your loss as
      well...<br>I'm just worried about discussing it with doctor
      cause it took me so long to find relief for my pain
      that I don't want it taken away from me for fear I
      might abuse it..I can't go back to the pain. I'm being
      careful though.<br><br>Yes it's still hard to deal with
      his death mostly because he was my best friend and
      the one person that knew me better than I knew myself
      and told me straight out when I was screwing
      up...something others are afraid to do with me because it makes
      me shut them out. He was never worried and I always
      listned to him and now I feel lost. Sometimes I feel like
      he left me and get angry and sometimes I want to
      follow him but it's all just talk and I just get scared
      of those feelings sometimes.<br><br>Anyway sorry for
      boring your board but thank you for letting me vent...I
      haven't done this till now cause I just don't feel close
      enough to anyone I know....strangers help a lot.
      Message 667 of 667 , Feb 20, 2002