Re: OATS WILLIE IS STILL ALIVE!!

  • harleygirl_11756
    Message 1 of 667 , Apr 26, 2000
      ~~ Hey There Oats Willie ~~ I did not realize
      that you are from Paris,France. Is this true? Are the
      clinics different there? I thought you lived upstate.
      What made me think that I will never know. I felt a
      little angry with you when you posted that picture that
      we all agreed did not belong in this club with this
      topic.. But I was glad you changed the picture and was
      able to explain.... Now the pic of that Lily Meth pill
      emmm looks good :) Nah just teasing !!!! That is a far
      trip twice a week. How long does that take you time
      wise ? At least you have a friend to come with you ..
      Is he also on the program or does he just go with
      you for the ride ? So How are you feeling now being a
      single man and all ? Are you dating at all? Do you still
      hope to get back with mrsMethadone ? How long were you
      two together if I am not getting too personal? Well
      you take care now and stop in every now and then
      seeing how you are the founder of this club. :)<br> Have
      a good day now ~ Rie ~
      Message 667 of 667 , Feb 20, 2002