OATS WILLIE IS STILL ALIVE!!

  • mistermethadone
    Message 1 of 667 , Apr 24, 2000
      Hey everybody! Yahoo never did fix my problem
      with my own name to get in the club.It screwed up all
      my crap on Yahoo! I can't getin,join or nothing to
      any of the clubs I was in! Anyway,I'm using my other
      alias here,'MISTERMETHADONE'.It looks like all things
      are well here. Everyone is doing a good job of
      clubbin'! I hardly have a chance to get in here much
      nowadays. This past week I actually started my FIRST JOB!!
      The first one I've EVER had being sober completely!
      And the first one I've had in 4 years..I love it!! It
      certainly is a trip joining the real world after such a
      long(27 years) abscence. I feel like a newborn. Still
      travelin' the twice a week 120 mile round trip to my
      clinic. It's OK,me & my ancient buddy,Squirl, get to do
      some 'male bondin' twice a week and he gets to get
      away from his ol' lady and kids.Well,ya'll keep it
      up!!
      Message 667 of 667 , Feb 20, 2002