Re: methadone

  • Roxanne B
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 4, 2013
      Actually it's the AIDS meds that suck the life out of the methadone. There are some AIDS meds that the patient would do better with Suboxone or Subutex,preferably the latter.
      When the new fed regs went into effect it stopped capped doses as well. However there are some providers stuck on the 100 mg issue,there are No Studies to show why 100 mgs should be all a patient gets. Each patient is different and so is our bodies so....."Nothing Is One Size Fits All"

      This list isn't that active,if your looking for a site that the members are more active check out "OpiateRecovery@yahoogroups.com" You need to be approved and either Sandi or myself will do that...It's a great list...:)

      Rokki