I think

  • Roxanne B
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2011
      I have figured out a way to remove the person. I believe the persons e-mail was hijacked....we will see if it works.....

      Rokki

    • tickledpink76
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 14, 2011
        Who is sending spam mail??

      • prezrokki@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 14, 2011
          someone was using their aol account,which was prolly hijacked,to send from a yahoo account spam. I have deleted them in case there was a virus in them and I also banned the aol account id.

          So far so good..:)

          Rokki

          Roxanne Baker
          President NAMA-Recovery