Support for new Methadone (mmt) in Meridian Mississippi

  • michaelb
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2011
      Those interested in forming a support group for planning and zoning of a much needed clinic to be located in the Meridian Mississippi area or other cities in Mississippi please email me or leave your reply in a post, Mississippi continues to struggle with those out of distance of mmt treatment. Together we can bring mmt treatment to more in need.