mobile methadone clinics for greater access in Mississippi

  • michaelb
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2010
      Dear fellow members, We are now engaged with the state methadone authority seeking to allow mobile clinics to operate in the state, much like in the states of Massachusetts, Vermont, and California where they have much success with maintaining patients through the use of mobile clinics. I wish to encourage all of you to contact your representatives here in the state and get involved with methadone advocacy together we can bring methadone to all in need in our state.