Re: Methadone 1/2 Life

  • Roxanne B
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 8, 2010
      Can you please quote and reference the information below?

      Rokki

      --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, "bsfish425" <bsfish425@...> wrote:

      > Wake up and research the drug you are on. The 1/2 life of methadone is over a week, i.e. if you are on 200 mg of Friday, there will be 100 mg left in your system by Saturday. On Sunday you will have 50 mg. On Monday you will have 25 mg. On Tuesday you will have 12 1/2 mg. Wednesday you will have aprox. 6 mg. Thursday you will have 3 mg. Thursday you will have 1.5 mg. Thus the term "Half-life". Research methadone detox in the PDR (that's Physician's Desk Reference", before you make stupid statements that misinform others.

    • Roxanne B
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 8, 2010
        You have such patience my Love. You see Sheryl we are a part of an International Org that teaches ignorant folks about Stigma,which is what you tout in your e-mails. You touted them at my list Opiaterecovery and when you couldn't get anyone on your wagon you left and came over here and tried again. Guess what we are every where my dear. We have to be in order to stop un-educated ex-patients as yourself who have had a bad occurrence at a program. The medication works just fine it's the way we are treated that leaves the bad taste in your mouth,but yet you don't realize this and run off touting and feeding stigma as you go.
        So,please for once listen to a Certified Methadone Advocate or 2 and really learn about this fine medication.

        Rokki

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 8, 2010
          Hey love, it must be my old age...........

        • prezrokki@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 9, 2010
            But I am older then dirt and I don't have that kind of patience...;)

            Rok

            Roxanne Baker C.M.A.
            PRESIDENT of NAMA
            NATIONAL ALLIANCE FOR MEDICATION ASSISTED
            RECOVERY
            www.methadone.org
            METHADONE IS MEDICINE!!!

            Hey love, it must be my old age...........