Re: [METHADONIA ] chapter papers

  • nanette w
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 17, 2009
      Hi Mike, I emailed the papers out for the 3rd time to you on Sept.11,2009.
      Also I told you to call me if you needed help and to email me
      at my personal email-not a website. I am a bit to busy to check
      websites [that is why I gave you my email]
      I will call you monday evening
      Nan

    • mike677@rocketmail.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 6, 2010
        Hello nan, I have sunmited my nama membership chapter application, it should have arrived here recently, i look forward to helping start the first Mississippi nama chapter, thank you so much for all your helkp, michael s barrier