Re: [METHADONIA ] chapter papers

  • nanette w
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 24, 2009
      Hi Mike, Sure I will resend them to you. No problem ! You' ll have
      them by tomorrow.

      If you need help filling them out-emil me lilydisc55@...
      <mailto:lilydisc55@...> and I will call you.

      Have a nice weekend,

      Nan

      !
      --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, michael barrier <mike677@...>
      wrote:

      > HELLO NAN, I am so sorry that i did not paste the chapter
      application that you sent to me. I am not very computer savey. Could i
      ask you to resend the application just one more time and i have a helper
      here with me to help paste and send. I am very much interested in the
      methadone advocacy and getting clinics here in mississippi that are
      within distance of each town. thank you so much for your help, michael s
      barrier 601-656-4554 philadelphia,misissippi

      questions and return as emails to me and Rokki.

      > anyhow- it will be great to have you with NAMA RECOVERY finally,huh?
      >
      > Sorry it took so long.
      >

      > my apologies,Nan

    • nanette w
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 17, 2009
        Hi Mike, I emailed the papers out for the 3rd time to you on Sept.11,2009.
        Also I told you to call me if you needed help and to email me
        at my personal email-not a website. I am a bit to busy to check
        websites [that is why I gave you my email]
        I will call you monday evening

      • mike677@rocketmail.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 6, 2010
          Hello nan, I have sunmited my nama membership chapter application, it should have arrived here recently, i look forward to helping start the first Mississippi nama chapter, thank you so much for all your helkp, michael s barrier