chapter papers

  • bichyoldbroad
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 11, 2009
      Hi Mike,I had emailed you out chapter papers twice from my computer
      about 2 months ago. remember?Both times- my printer was down once and yours
      was not working either.
      we talked on phone /I said to copy and paste ones I emailed ,fill in questions and return as emails to me and Rokki.
      anyhow- it will be great to have you with NAMA RECOVERY finally,huh?
      Sorry it took so long.

      my apologies,Nan
    • michael barrier
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 13, 2009
        HELLO NAN,    I am so sorry that i did not paste the chapter application that you sent to me.   I am not very computer savey. Could i ask you to resend the application just one more time and i have a helper here with me to help paste and send. I  am very much interested in the methadone advocacy and getting clinics here in mississippi that are within distance of each town. thank you so much for your help, michael s barrier 601-656-4554 philadelphia,misissippi

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 24, 2009
          Hi Mike, Sure I will resend them to you. No problem ! You' ll have
          them by tomorrow.

          If you need help filling them out-emil me lilydisc55@...
          <mailto:lilydisc55@...> and I will call you.

          Have a nice weekend,

          Nan

          !
          --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, michael barrier <mike677@...>
          wrote:

          > HELLO NAN, I am so sorry that i did not paste the chapter
          application that you sent to me. I am not very computer savey. Could i
          ask you to resend the application just one more time and i have a helper
          here with me to help paste and send. I am very much interested in the
          methadone advocacy and getting clinics here in mississippi that are
          within distance of each town. thank you so much for your help, michael s
          barrier 601-656-4554 philadelphia,misissippi

        • nanette w
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 17, 2009
            Hi Mike, I emailed the papers out for the 3rd time to you on Sept.11,2009.
            Also I told you to call me if you needed help and to email me
            at my personal email-not a website. I am a bit to busy to check
            websites [that is why I gave you my email]
            I will call you monday evening

          • mike677@rocketmail.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 6, 2010
              Hello nan, I have sunmited my nama membership chapter application, it should have arrived here recently, i look forward to helping start the first Mississippi nama chapter, thank you so much for all your helkp, michael s barrier