Location of mississippi's only methadone maintance location,,

  • mike677@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2009
      There have been numerous request for the location of mississippi's one and only methadone location. The location is ALTR methadone clinic, woodrow wilson avenue, jackson, mississippi.
      Their hours are listed under ALTR methadone mississippi, they offer take outs and physicals and support groups at the clinic. They have an excellant staff and doctors and have greatly helped so many here in mississippi.
      For all of you who are not with in driving range of ALTR, please help support nama in getting more clinic location here in mississippi. The name of mississippi's methadone director is Mr.Herb Loving please express your support for more clinic locations as we are in great need of them here in the state.
    • Terry and Dianne
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 5, 2009
        Mike,

        Glad to meet you. My name is Terry Cox. I have a chapter in Texas. My good friend Barb at Tex NAMA runs this café.
        I will try to get in touch with the chapter in Missippi and I am
        sure NAMA can help you out. Am I right Barb?

        Terry Cox
        North TX NAMA Recovery MAT

        There have been numerous request for the location of mississippi's one and only methadone location. The location is ALTR methadone clinic, woodrow wilson avenue, jackson, mississippi.
        Their hours are listed under ALTR methadone mississippi, they offer take outs and physicals and support groups at the clinic. They have an excellant staff and doctors and have greatly helped so many here in mississippi.
        For all of you who are not with in driving range of ALTR, please help support nama in getting more clinic location here in mississippi. The name of mississippi's methadone director is Mr.Herb Loving please express your support for more clinic locations as we are in great need of them here in the state.

      • Roxanne
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 5, 2009
          Hi Mike,

          Have you filled out the forms yet to be a Chapter in your area? We really need someone with your passion and knowledge to help light fires.....Did I give you Nan's e-mail? I thought I intro'd you 2,but I could be wrong....Let me know,Ok..:)

          Thanks Mike

          There have been numerous request for the location of mississippi's one and only methadone location. The location is ALTR methadone clinic, woodrow wilson avenue, jackson, mississippi.
          Their hours are listed under ALTR methadone mississippi, they offer take outs and physicals and support groups at the clinic. They have an excellant staff and doctors and have greatly helped so many here in mississippi.
          For all of you who are not with in driving range of ALTR, please help support nama in getting more clinic location here in mississippi. The name of mississippi's methadone director is Mr.Herb Loving please express your support for more clinic locations as we are in great need of them here in the state.

        • michael barrier
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 6, 2009
            Hello Rokki,            yes you did introduce us and i wish to thank you so much for your help.  I will be looking for the form you sent to my address to fill out for the nama chapter organization here in Mississippi. Asi have said Mississippi is a very conservative state and i have recieved many negative comments as to my being promethadone and pushing for more clinics here in the state so that all people who are in need will be within distance of a clinic which is currently not the case. I will be submitting the application for nama this week while i am out of college classes during labor day. I am driven to help al those who are in need of treatment and greatly support methadone and suboxone. if you need any other info from me please feel free to contact me, sincerely,   michael s barrier philadelphia,ms.

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 6, 2009
              Mike,

              I didn't know you knew my good friend Rokki. You
              are in safe hands as the commercal says. Welcome to
              NAMA. My wife Dianne and I have a new chapter in
              in Texas. If there is anything we can do to help getting
              your chapter started we have been there done that.
              Missippi, it's time for a change.

              Terry and Dianne Cox
              North TX NAMA Recovery MAT

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 7, 2009
                hello in texas, its so good to hear to hear that you have a new chapter there in texas with nama. i did want to ask you if you have an application for nama chapter start ups? Rokki sent one to me and a roomate thought it was an advertising and discarded it and now i am without an application for nama. if you can get rokki or anyone to mail me an aplication 0once again this time i wil make sure that my roomate does not discard my mail. I am contacting numerous people here in mississippi trying to get help with establishing at least three methadone clinics here in our state to serve the entire statewide area. as you know we only have one methadone clinic here and so many are not able to drive that distance to get to it. well please email me if you have an application for nama chapters start up, thank you so much, michael s barrier     philadelphia mississippi 601-656-4554

                From: Roxanne <prezrokki@comcast. net<mailto:prezrokki% 40comcast. net>>

                To: DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@ yahoogroups. com<mailto:DOLOPHINEA_ CAFE%40yahoogrou ps.com>

                Date: Saturday, September 5, 2009, 7:02 PM

                From: mike677@rocketmail. com