Re: [METHADONIA ] Re: problems w/ oral surgery & meds, etc.

  • Terry and Dianne
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 20, 2009
      Hello METHADONIA
      My name is Terry Cox and my wife is Dianne. The happiest
      Day in my life was when they pulled out my teeth. Most
      of them that is. After 30 years of being a Heroin addict in
      Little Rock, AK. my teeth were shot. I used to get Dentemp
      to fill in cavaties.I allso forged prescritions for Preludin
      BI 62. Anybody at Dolopinea Caffe know about those.
      My teeth really got bad when moved to Texas, got on Crystal
      meth and Cocaine. I had real bad teeth. We have been in
      Recovery for 25 years with clean UA's and post daily or
      read on the OR list maintained by our good friend Rokki.
      Nice place. Get in touch with Rokki to get in Opiate Recovey,
      I post daily there. We have a new chapter in Texas called
      No TX NO NAMA MAT. Barb still has TexNAMA. Since John
      passed away I thinks she's doing everything. John was a
      Hellava Adovate and Barb is too. Now, back to teeth. The
      dentist in Ft. Worth jerked12 of mine in 2 times there with
      just novacaine and gas. I went back in there and they took
      impressions and made dentures and put them in two weeks
      later. The place I went to was a block away from my
      Methadone clinic TCMERF. Stopped in when I would get take
      homes. Every 2 weeks. That was allso the happiest day of my
      life 25 year ago. Most of the pain is when you have an absessed
      tooth or a nerve is exposed so you should feel better when it's
      taken out. Good Luck!

      Terry Cox

      It