Any Fellow Texans here

  • terryndi5
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 14, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      My name is Terry and my wife's name is Dianne. We thought we
      would drop in and say hi. We have been on methadone for 25 yrs
      and have been clean for 24 of those years. I go to a private
      clinic and my wife goes to a state funded clinic.

      Terry
    • Roxanne
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 14, 2009
        Funny how we travel in the same circles,Guys...:)

        Actually I am looking after this list for a friend/Chapter who no longer has a computer but started this group many many yrs ago. It's a very slow group and not much action,like over at OR...:)

        Love Ya's

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 15, 2009
          Welcome Terry and Di I think I know you, lol what's up terry you'll find that this forum doesn't get allot of activity I usually send ppl over to O/R.

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 15, 2009
            Claude,

            Thanks for the welcome. Rokki has a nice site at
            OR. I go to Brentwood Stair and Dianne goes to
            TCMERF. Both in Fort Worth, TX. I told you guys
            about last increase. We have found a new home
            I-30 in Dallas, We have Hep c. That is how we
            became interested in NAMA. I called Joyce
            and asked what I could do for NAMA. I have told
            OR all about it. Thanks for the welcome. Hi Barb.

            NO. TX NAMA Recovery MAT