Need volunteers for methadone clinic approvals for mississippi.

  • mike677@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2009
      We are in great need of methadone clinics within a resonable distance of each patient here in mississippi. Currently there is only one clinic here in mississippi located in jackson,mississippi. Many patients can not afford to drive that long distance and some patients do not have a automobile not the time to travel long distances while holding jobs,family,and keeping expenses on tract.
      If there are any volunteers who are wanting to help advocate for methadone here in mississippi please respond, together we can get approval for more clinics here, we must be commited to the treatment for all opiate addictions her ein the state,
      sincerly, michael s barrier