New Member

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 12 , May 10, 2009
      Hello I'm a new member to the cafe. I recently started a MMT program and it really seems to be helping me. I'm quite surprized and pleased. I can see light at the end of the tunnel. I have been hearing alot of positive things about methadone here at the cafe. I'm glad I joined. Good Morning out there to everybody. Enjoy the day!
    • Roxanne Baker
      Message 2 of 12 , May 10, 2009
        --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, "Mark" <mrkhnnssy@...> wrote:

        > Hello I'm a new member to the cafe. I recently started a MMT program and it really seems to be helping me. I'm quite surprized and pleased. I can see light at the end of the tunnel. I have been hearing alot of positive things about methadone here at the cafe. I'm glad I joined. Good Morning out there to everybody. Enjoy the day!

        Hi Mark,

        Another great forum with lots of activity and good folks is called "WE SPEAK METHADONE" and it can be found at www.methadone.org just click on the drop down menu. You will find lots of support and no judgmental folks. There are patients and ex-patients patients on Suboxone/Subutex ...
        This is the most action this list has seen in over a year...:)

        So glad to hear that methadone is working for you...:) Thats the most important thing that it works and that your at the right dose for you...:)

        Take Care

        Message 3 of 12 , May 10, 2009
          Welcome Mark, and I congratulate you on your recovery as methadone is recovery and always remember that,it is a life saving medication and what you have described about "light at the end of the tunnel" is a common phrase in which I have heard over the years from many people who have chosen the methadone modality or "medicated assisted treatment" which is a phrase that encompasses the other medications that is also used for opiate addiction.May all your journeys be pleasant ones.