[METHADONIA ] Re: appetite ?

  • Roxanne Baker
    Message 1 of 4 , May 9 11:34 AM
      Don't trip on what others take. Whats really important is what works for you and your body and it sounds like they work great for you..:) I am so happy for you. It gave me back my life as well. I started on methadone due to an addiction of heroin,many yrs ago and during the yrs I have become a chronic pain patient due to DDD,Nerve problems,Arthritis,Bursitis the list goes on and on and due to not being surgically fixable my Dr says that is why I get the good meds hahah..But without them and the fact that I have In Home Support I would be in a nursing home wishing I was dead. I still drive a little,but it gets me later..right now I'm still re-couping from a great conference in NYC. I always run on adrenaline when I go so I really suffer for about 2 weeks when I get home. Then this week I gotta go up to Sacramento for a meeting with the State SMA <State Methadone Authority> I've been on their Advisory Committee since 2001. Anyway,I'm rambling on here.
      Just keep on doing what yer doing,you sound so very happy. Methadone DOES save lives...:)

      Rokki