Re: Test

  • Roxanne Baker
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 17, 2008
      Hmmm...I had a fiance that was from Jersey and relocated to
      Florida....That was almost 5 yrs ago..:( I loved that man...still do
      in my heart..

      Rokki

      --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, "gmassi1" <gmassi1@...> wrote:

      > --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, "Roxanne Baker"
      > <bluelady16.1@> wrote:
      > >
      > > just to see if anyone bounces..:)
      > >
      > I did,and hello to you from a Jersey boy,who relocated from camden
      > country N.J. to south Florida.

    • Roxanne Baker
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 17, 2008
        > I got a question for you ,maybe you know the answer.
        > Whats the self life of 40mg methadone tablets?
        > And if they do,what happens to it after such date.
        > And by the way. I to go to a pain managment clinic
        > here in south Florida.And yes its beats the hell out
        > of going to clinics.
        > By for now
        >
        > JERRY

        Hi Jerry,

        I would think they would last awhile. You could check it out on a
        search. Mine never lasted long enough...How are you getting the
        wafers? I am stuck with counting out 15 10 mg pills 3 x's a
        day...Loved the wafers...but the pharmaceuticals stopped giving them
        to pain patients and now they only go to Clinics or Hospitals.... I
        had some for about 6 months that were still good....

        Rokki
      • wickedmystickmuzick
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 17, 2008
          <bluelady16.1@...> wrote:
          >i had 40 mg tabs that were about a year old and they were still good
          >
          > > I got a question for you ,maybe you know the answer.
          > > Whats the self life of 40mg methadone tablets?
          > > And if they do,what happens to it after such date.
          > > And by the way. I to go to a pain managment clinic
          > > here in south Florida.And yes its beats the hell out
          > > of going to clinics.
          > > By for now
          > >
          > > JERRY
          > >

          > Hi Jerry,
          >
          > I would think they would last awhile. You could check it out on a
          > search. Mine never lasted long enough...How are you getting the
          > wafers? I am stuck with counting out 15 10 mg pills 3 x's a
          > day...Loved the wafers...but the pharmaceuticals stopped giving them
          > to pain patients and now they only go to Clinics or Hospitals.... I
          > had some for about 6 months that were still good....
          >
          > Rokki

        • Apaulling
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 18, 2008
            You consume 450mg a day? My wife & I have been on clinic for 19 years,
            are stuck at 120mg
            red liquid in the morning.... She also has reflexive sympathetic dystrophy
            (very painful) and
            2 herniated discs. She gets 10 75mcgm fentynl patches & 120 4mg
            hydromorph/month, but she would
            prefer (as would my wallet) just increasing methadone dose. I will have to
            research doctors in
            texas that use methadone for pain - her pain clinic is totally
            anti-methadone as pain med or for
            anything else. She does take the pain meds as directed even though a
            heroin fiend years ago,
            her pain is so bad it just sucks the stuff with no euphoria. (so she
            says)>

            Also, my insurance paid for methadone for about 4 years before the lifetime
            max for "outpatient
            drug treatment" was used up, so we pay $120/week + urines + regulatory fees,
            etc. If going to
            a pain doctor & getting script at the chemist's, my insurance would cover
            some of it. I could probably
            fenangle my way in, as well! Our balance at clinic is high (approx $2000)
            so we have to go every day
            except sat/sun, really a pain, exuse the punnnn.