Test

  • Roxanne Baker
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 15, 2008
      just to see if anyone bounces..:)
    • wickedmystickmuzick
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 15, 2008
        no worries on my end...i'm all legit. i take methadone for pain
        management, so my doctor fills my script.it sure beats those damn
        clinics.--- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, "Roxanne Baker"
        <bluelady16.1@...> wrote:

        > just to see if anyone bounces..:)

      • gmassi1
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 16, 2008
          <bluelady16.1@...> wrote:

          > just to see if anyone bounces..:)

          I did,and hello to you from a Jersey boy,who relocated from camden
          country N.J. to south Florida.
        • gmassi1
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 16, 2008
            --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, "wickedmystickmuzick"
            <wickedmystickmuzick@...> wrote:

            > no worries on my end...i'm all legit. i take methadone for pain
            > management, so my doctor fills my script.it sure beats those damn
            > clinics.--- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, "Roxanne Baker"
            > <bluelady16.1@> wrote:
            > >
            > > just to see if anyone bounces..:)

            I got a question for you ,maybe you know the answer.
            Whats the self life of 40mg methadone tablets?
            And if they do,what happens to it after such date.
            And by the way. I to go to a pain managment clinic
            here in south Florida.And yes its beats the hell out
            of going to clinics.
            By for now

            JERRY
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 16, 2008
              Jerry, if it's kept in a dry environment you can keep it for quite sometime,dry meds can be kept for a longtime providing they aren't exposed to extreme heat or dampness. It is liquid meds that you have to be concerned with as they can change it's molecular structure due to some liquids become unstable after a period of time. Hope this helps, I can't give you an exact time in years.

              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 17, 2008
                It's like being set free isn't it?

                Rokki

                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 17, 2008
                  Hmmm...I had a fiance that was from Jersey and relocated to
                  Florida....That was almost 5 yrs ago..:( I loved that man...still do
                  in my heart..

                  Rokki

                  --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, "gmassi1" <gmassi1@...> wrote:

                  > --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, "Roxanne Baker"
                  > <bluelady16.1@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > just to see if anyone bounces..:)
                  > >
                  > I did,and hello to you from a Jersey boy,who relocated from camden
                  > country N.J. to south Florida.

                • Roxanne Baker
                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 17, 2008
                    > I got a question for you ,maybe you know the answer.
                    > Whats the self life of 40mg methadone tablets?
                    > And if they do,what happens to it after such date.
                    > And by the way. I to go to a pain managment clinic
                    > here in south Florida.And yes its beats the hell out
                    > of going to clinics.
                    > By for now
                    >
                    > JERRY

                    Hi Jerry,

                    I would think they would last awhile. You could check it out on a
                    search. Mine never lasted long enough...How are you getting the
                    wafers? I am stuck with counting out 15 10 mg pills 3 x's a
                    day...Loved the wafers...but the pharmaceuticals stopped giving them
                    to pain patients and now they only go to Clinics or Hospitals.... I
                    had some for about 6 months that were still good....

                    Rokki
                  • wickedmystickmuzick
                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 17, 2008
                      <bluelady16.1@...> wrote:
                      >i had 40 mg tabs that were about a year old and they were still good
                      >
                      > > I got a question for you ,maybe you know the answer.
                      > > Whats the self life of 40mg methadone tablets?
                      > > And if they do,what happens to it after such date.
                      > > And by the way. I to go to a pain managment clinic
                      > > here in south Florida.And yes its beats the hell out
                      > > of going to clinics.
                      > > By for now
                      > >
                      > > JERRY
                      > >

                      > Hi Jerry,
                      >
                      > I would think they would last awhile. You could check it out on a
                      > search. Mine never lasted long enough...How are you getting the
                      > wafers? I am stuck with counting out 15 10 mg pills 3 x's a
                      > day...Loved the wafers...but the pharmaceuticals stopped giving them
                      > to pain patients and now they only go to Clinics or Hospitals.... I
                      > had some for about 6 months that were still good....
                      >
                      > Rokki

                    • Apaulling
                      Message 10 of 10 , Dec 18, 2008
                        You consume 450mg a day? My wife & I have been on clinic for 19 years,
                        are stuck at 120mg
                        red liquid in the morning.... She also has reflexive sympathetic dystrophy
                        (very painful) and
                        2 herniated discs. She gets 10 75mcgm fentynl patches & 120 4mg
                        hydromorph/month, but she would
                        prefer (as would my wallet) just increasing methadone dose. I will have to
                        research doctors in
                        texas that use methadone for pain - her pain clinic is totally
                        anti-methadone as pain med or for
                        anything else. She does take the pain meds as directed even though a
                        heroin fiend years ago,
                        her pain is so bad it just sucks the stuff with no euphoria. (so she
                        says)>

                        Also, my insurance paid for methadone for about 4 years before the lifetime
                        max for "outpatient
                        drug treatment" was used up, so we pay $120/week + urines + regulatory fees,
                        etc. If going to
                        a pain doctor & getting script at the chemist's, my insurance would cover
                        some of it. I could probably
                        fenangle my way in, as well! Our balance at clinic is high (approx $2000)
                        so we have to go every day
                        except sat/sun, really a pain, exuse the punnnn.