Re: [METHADONIA ] JUST GETTING A BREATH

  • Roxanne C.M.A.
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17, 2008
      Hey My Friend,

      I believe it! I have seen many things in my roll thru this life so I do believe ya.
      So Good to hear from ya,I worry about Ya Oats if ya don't check in or call Joyce or myself.
      The web site has been down for quite awhile,we are all so busy with so many things,but it should be back up soon...:)

      Drop us a line now and then,My Friend

      Take Care of Yourself

      Rokki

      Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer..

      -- "ootswillie" <oatswill@...> wrote:
      hey ya'll...oats here, barely/I been living in a pure hell
      oftoccurences these past few years.. i am out of houston dosing monthly
      and back to this shit in alabama again.i wiped out 2 rental cars in one
      frickin trip last year. then woke up in an icu unit somewhere. then i
      been stalked and many more goodies to mention. i wish someone could be
      writing this book i'm in..no one even believes it.. well, back to
      bed..zzzzzzz....zzzzzzz.....oatz

      All is not lost! Click now for professional data recovery.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/fc/Ioyw6i4ueVzLasdYNrpbAl50Sak7q3CFaJQQhQ7UnEi1M8qUgDwGRU/
    • nanette w
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22, 2008
        Hi Oats, IT IS GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU. BOY THOSE ARE SOME HELLACIOUS
        pictures of what Katrina left of Biloxi and the rest of Ms. gulf coast.
        You sure are a survivor! Lucky that hurricane Ike went to Texas and
        not Mississippi.
        WTF is it with you and all of the car wrecks?I only know you through
        NAMA-we wrote each other a few times but even back around Katrinas'
        time you were writing about getting in wrecks.
        I guess it is all of those highway miles going to the clinic and
        back.Now that I live in North Florida[the big bend area]we have to
        drive about 85 to 90 miles each way to.To Ocala to dose and back home
        near Live Oak,Fl.One time each week.Been giving ibogaine some serious
        thoughts-but I doubt it would take my pain away!
        Have you ever gotten your house back in shape,yet?
        Just wanted to say a few words to let you know my family thinks about
        you and sends you our prayers, even though we haven't met yet.
        Your friend,
        Nanette