JUST GETTING A BREATH

  • ootswillie
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17, 2008
      hey ya'll...oats here, barely/I been living in a pure hell
      oftoccurences these past few years.. i am out of houston dosing monthly
      and back to this shit in alabama again.i wiped out 2 rental cars in one
      frickin trip last year. then woke up in an icu unit somewhere. then i
      been stalked and many more goodies to mention. i wish someone could be
      writing this book i'm in..no one even believes it.. well, back to
      bed..zzzzzzz....zzzzzzz.....oatz
    • Roxanne C.M.A.
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 17, 2008
        Hey My Friend,

        I believe it! I have seen many things in my roll thru this life so I do believe ya.
        So Good to hear from ya,I worry about Ya Oats if ya don't check in or call Joyce or myself.
        The web site has been down for quite awhile,we are all so busy with so many things,but it should be back up soon...:)

        Drop us a line now and then,My Friend

        Take Care of Yourself

        Rokki

        Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer..

        -- "ootswillie" <oatswill@...> wrote:
        hey ya'll...oats here, barely/I been living in a pure hell
        oftoccurences these past few years.. i am out of houston dosing monthly
        and back to this shit in alabama again.i wiped out 2 rental cars in one
        frickin trip last year. then woke up in an icu unit somewhere. then i
        been stalked and many more goodies to mention. i wish someone could be
        writing this book i'm in..no one even believes it.. well, back to
        bed..zzzzzzz....zzzzzzz.....oatz

        All is not lost! Click now for professional data recovery.
        http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/fc/Ioyw6i4ueVzLasdYNrpbAl50Sak7q3CFaJQQhQ7UnEi1M8qUgDwGRU/
      • nanette w
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 22, 2008
          Hi Oats, IT IS GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU. BOY THOSE ARE SOME HELLACIOUS
          pictures of what Katrina left of Biloxi and the rest of Ms. gulf coast.
          You sure are a survivor! Lucky that hurricane Ike went to Texas and
          not Mississippi.
          WTF is it with you and all of the car wrecks?I only know you through
          NAMA-we wrote each other a few times but even back around Katrinas'
          time you were writing about getting in wrecks.
          I guess it is all of those highway miles going to the clinic and
          back.Now that I live in North Florida[the big bend area]we have to
          drive about 85 to 90 miles each way to.To Ocala to dose and back home
          near Live Oak,Fl.One time each week.Been giving ibogaine some serious
          thoughts-but I doubt it would take my pain away!
          Have you ever gotten your house back in shape,yet?
          Just wanted to say a few words to let you know my family thinks about
          you and sends you our prayers, even though we haven't met yet.
          Your friend,
          Nanette