Re: Been in MMT for 3 yrs..

  • Stephanie Vazquez
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 25, 2008
      I have a 2 week pick up and there are many getting a monthly pick
      up. What state are you from? Does anyone in your clinic get more
      then a weekly pick up?
      Stephanie

      On Jun 23, 2008, at 10:35 AM, bountysbaby wrote:

      > Hey I have been in methadone treatment for over three years, I have
      > had
      > my take homes for 2 1/2 yrs, my beef is we only get 6 days worth of
      > take homes ,it hurts the pocket with gas being so high, My question is
      > who out there is going to a clinic where you are allowed more than 6
      > take homes? please let me know ... bountysbaby
    • sarpashana
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 28, 2008
        --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, Stephanie Vazquez <ssv55@...>
        wrote:

        > I have a 2 week pick up and there are many getting a monthly pick
        > up. What state are you from? Does anyone in your clinic get more
        > then a weekly pick up?
        > Stephanie
        >

        > On Jun 23, 2008, at 10:35 AM, bountysbaby wrote:
        >
        > > Hey I have been in methadone treatment for over three years, I have
        > > had
        > > my take homes for 2 1/2 yrs, my beef is we only get 6 days worth of
        > > take homes ,it hurts the pocket with gas being so high, My question is
        > > who out there is going to a clinic where you are allowed more than 6
        > > take homes? please let me know ... bountysbaby
        >I live in Washington State. The laws here were finally changed so
        that people can now get a 4 week supply in tablet form instead of
        liquid.I was in the pilot program that got this started. Out of 28
        people getting U.A.'d once a month: over 5 years there were only 3 dirtys.
        A plea to others on methadone treatment:please don't sell your
        doses(or at the very least don't get caught)and for God sake keep it
        stored safely away from children.The struggle for humane treatment has
        come slow and with great difficulty and the politicos are always ready
        to use someones mistake to get down on everyone.I'm no antidrug prude
        I think heroin should be legal but thats not even close to a reality.