Re: [METHADONIA ] Re: Is anybody home?

    Message 1 of 7 , May 8, 2008
      Yeah there are online na meetings I had the link but in my disorganized mind I can't remember what I saved it under but I'll look. maybe if you do a search for online na meetings it may come up, makes sense to me?
      Message 2 of 7 , May 8, 2008
        It's called tolerance!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Message 3 of 7 , May 8, 2008
          No everyone is over at opiate recovery !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!