Is anybody home?

  • colkraig
    Message 1 of 7 , May 6 5:53 AM
      Kind of dead.
    • wickedmystickmuzick
      Message 2 of 7 , May 6 6:21 PM
        i think everyone is too buzy nodding off to use a keyboard.....
        --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, "colkraig" <colkraig@...> wrote:

        > Kind of dead.

      • gmassi1
        Message 3 of 7 , May 7 6:21 AM
          --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, "wickedmystickmuzick"
          <wickedmystickmuzick@...> wrote:

          > i think everyone is too buzy nodding off to use a keyboard.....
          > --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, "colkraig" <colkraig@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Kind of dead.

          Hi colkraig,what's up? I'm not noddin,sometimes i wish i was.Not often
          though,like in the past.I realy think they took the high out of
          methadone.Its differant from the 60's 70's and 80's.Maybe i been on it
          to long.Anyway,can anyone tell me if there are any on-line n.a.
          meetings?
        • Stephanie Vazquez
          Message 4 of 7 , May 8 12:19 AM
            Are you just interested in online NA (Narcotics Anonymous)
            meetings .....or what about MA (Methadone Anonymous) meetings?

            http://www.methadonesupport.org/forum.html
            Check this out...They have online MA meetings..

            Take care, Stephanie

            Message 5 of 7 , May 8 10:53 AM
              Yeah there are online na meetings I had the link but in my disorganized mind I can't remember what I saved it under but I'll look. maybe if you do a search for online na meetings it may come up, makes sense to me?

              Message 6 of 7 , May 8 10:55 AM
                It's called tolerance!!!!!!!!!!!!

                Message 7 of 7 , May 8 10:56 AM
                  No everyone is over at opiate recovery !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!