methadone clinic saved me,my family

  • bountysbaby
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2007
      Ever since I started at the mmt clinic things got better for me . it
      was rough for awhile, after about 8 months it kinda kicked in place
      for me. I now have been going there for over 4 years with all the
      take homes they will allow which is only 6 i have to go every week to
      get a weeks take home, i here of other clinics allowing the patients
      take monthlys home . i am in alabama where can i go to get a whole
      month of take homes. it cost a bunch in gas to pick up weekly any
      one out there4 can help with some info appreiate it alot. If I have
      to move to another state thats ok too.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2007
        Go to www.methadone.org and find the link for "we speak methadone" which is a forum where patients,doctors,advocates,clinicians from all over the country and the world share information and try to help each other . And there is allot of good information on the site.

        Claude cma rma
        NJadvocates
        Nama Director NJ chapter
        njadvocate@...