new member my butt!

  • ootswillie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2007
      Hey anyone!
      Oats here, just barely, but here. I've been havin' such a wretched
      time I've even had to resign up under a new name..jeeez! Last month
      my luggage got stolen that I take with me on my trip to my clinic in
      Houston. It had my life savin's,medicine, etc, etc. I'm sure that
      the parking lot guy took it . Then they called the police and I
      guess told them I was some drug runner. I was severely hassled by a
      female deputy and then never got my bag back till the next day and
      it was empty . It was really a nightmare. All the while I'm trying
      to tell her I have cancer and on chemotherapy..Unbelievable. This
      town has definetely changed since the Hurricane Katrina. No one here
      knows anything about mmt which they should at least give the law a
      little information about it. Ya don't just get a plie of pills then
      are home free. There are callbacks and a zillion rules ya gotta
      follow.Everyone here knows that. My future is really unsure now cuz
      of my $ being stolen. Thank God I still got Jesus riding shotgun so
      far on my journies. Anyway, I'm at the library now because my
      computers were all hacked into and ruined by forces unknown(although
      I pretty much know) So I'm just winging it taking care of my dear
      old Mom (86 yrs. old now)Any prayers ar gladly accepted!!
      Peace and stay sober~OW