Re: [METHADONIA ] Re: "Maybe I'm a little F'ked up over here" I don't know

  • gms2218@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23, 2007
      I agree, some people are using this site for the wrong reasons I'm tired of
      getting emails that I think are from people with legitimate recovery issues
      and find out they're advertisements for penis enlargements it seems that we are
      getting away form the issues and they are I thought recovery.

    • Roxanne C.M.A.
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 23, 2007
        try to catch them as soon as they appear,but I do not live On Line. Oats has this systm set up so I can not change anything so for now we just use the delete key...

        Rokki
        Temp Moderator

        Rokki Baker C.M.A.
        Vice President/Chapter Coordinator
        www.methadone.org
        TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 28, 2007
            --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, gms2218@... wrote:

            > I agree, some people are using this site for the wrong reasons I'm
            tired of
            > getting emails that I think are from people with legitimate recovery
            issues
            > and find out they're advertisements for penis enlargements it seems
            that we are
            > getting away form the issues and they are I thought recovery.

            Thank You!