SAVE THE DATE AATOD

  • Roxanne Baker
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2007
      AATOD WILL BE IN CA THIS YEAR. SAVE THE DATE ...OCT 20TH -24TH 2007
      IN SAN DIEGO. BE A CERTIFIED METHADONE ADVOCATE AND TAKE THE
      TRAINING....DETAILS AT WWW.METHADONE.ORG

      SAVE THE DATE OCT 20TH-24TH 2007

      SEE YOU THERE

      ROKKI
    • Debra Irene Zuckerwise
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2007
        Thank you, Rokki. My name is Debbie. I live in Southern California,
        just a bit over an hour to San Diego, I am interested in becoming a
        methadone advocate, and that's why I have it down on my calendar.

        Rokki, where are you traveling from? And I wonder if Paul Bowman is
        going to make it; he's with NAMA. Lives in Boston.

        Thanks for the valuable information, Rokki. God bless you.

        Love,
        Debbie
        --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, "Roxanne Baker"
        <bluelady16.1@...> wrote:

        > AATOD WILL BE IN CA THIS YEAR. SAVE THE DATE ...OCT 20TH -24TH 2007
        > IN SAN DIEGO. BE A CERTIFIED METHADONE ADVOCATE AND TAKE THE
        > TRAINING....DETAILS AT WWW.METHADONE.ORG
        >
        > SAVE THE DATE OCT 20TH-24TH 2007
        >
        > SEE YOU THERE
        >
        > ROKKI

      • Rokki
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2007
          I live in Santa Cruz and am the Northern CA Chapter of NAMA. Of
          course I know Paul..:) He kicks ass in Mass and works hard for the
          betterment of medical when it comes to methadone patients..:)
          Hope to see you there then....Have you been in touch with NAMA for
          the training,I hear spots are going quickly...:)

          Rokki

          --
          Roxanne Baker C.M.A.
          Vice President-Chapter Coordinator