Re: General Check in

  • Stephanie Vazquez
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 14, 2006
      Claude,
      You are too funny! LOL
      I think that what is left of my brain has had it with researching
      terminology for awhile...lol
      though I do like the way you have broke it down (below)!
      Take care, Stephanie

    • gms2218@aol.com
      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 14, 2006
        I'd just like to take a sec. to thank all of you for your support and your
        sharing of your trails and tribulations, I've been on my program for about 15
        years now and before I found this site I felt like I had no one out there
        that understood the ups and downs that come with being in recover through the
        use of meth now I can come here and vent my frustrations and also share my
        positive events. I think it's very important well for me anyway to know that I'm
        not alone. But when I listen to the horror stories of how much clinics charge
        and how hard people struggle to get their take homes I get grateful
        immediately, you see I'm a Veteran and fortunately for me and other vets we don't
        have to pay for our med's which is a blessing and as far as take homes I only
        report to my clinic twice a month unless I want to attend a group during the
        week which is totally voluntary unless you are screwing up (lol) but you
        know its funny I listen to the guys at my clinic how they complain about this
        and complain about that you know petty things like the lines are to long and
        the don't like this counselor or that one etc. I just kind of smile and just
        give them our web address and tell them if you want a dose of gratitude just
        log on and listen to some of the brothers and sisters out there and what
        they're going through and believe me you'll have a totally different outlook on
        things. So to everyone just hang in there and keep the faith.

        Peace
        Bmoreslim