Re: [METHADONIA ]Methadone?

  • Roxanne
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2006
      sherri delong wrote:

      >i'm very interested in getting to talk to someone else that has used methadone. i have alot of questions.

      Hi Sherri,

      What do you want to know?? A great place to start is at
      www.methadone.org It's the National Alliance of Methadone Advocates website
      and there is a ton of great info there. There is also a msg board there
      called "We Speak Methadone" However I understand they are having some
      server
      troubles so you might not be able to access it after you reg there...But
      I am always here,or at least daily :) So you can ask here if ya want
      to or you can always write to me off list if you wish
      bluelady16.1@... and ask away :)

      Take Care

      Roxanne Baker C.M.A.
      Chapter Coordinator