Re: [METHADONIA ] Rita (I mean no harm to anyone I have family in LA)

  • gms2218@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2005
      I realize that humor sometimes heals the soul but I must say that in my
      opinion this statement you made is in VERY BAD TASTE!!

    • jerome crumlish
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24, 2005
        I apologize.

        --- gms2218@... wrote:

        > I realize that humor sometimes heals the soul but
        > I must say that in my
        > opinion this statement you made is in VERY BAD
        > TASTE!!

        > removed]

        __________________________________
        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Steven F
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 24, 2005
          simmer down life sucks

          jerome crumlish <jcruml@...> wrote:I apologize.

          --- gms2218@... wrote:

          > I realize that humor sometimes heals the soul but
          > I must say that in my
          > opinion this statement you made is in VERY BAD
          > TASTE!!

          > removed]

          http://mail.yahoo.com

          Drug addiction Addiction recovery program Recovery from addiction Addiction recovery center Symptoms of drug addiction Christian addiction recovery