Re: [METHADONIA ] Re: Thomas' post...sweating and dose maintainage (new word)...

  • THOMAS HALL
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2005
      i am on e.j.a.l. in glen burnie. my name is tom, im from rosedale. what program are you on? they started me at 40 mg, i can go up to 100, 5 a day. i feel alright, i havent been shootin dope. i cant afford 90 dollars a week, i want to find a cheaper program, and i might be moving back to rosedale if i make up with my girlfriend. right now i live in a shelter in annapolis e mail me back, tell me about yourself

      gms2218@... wrote:welcome back Im from Baltimore also what program are you on just keep in
      touch and hang tough.