Re: Lizards,Usenet ,Surgery & Mondays

  • Emmilina
    Message 1 of 667 , Mar 1, 2000
      My 10 year old daughter brought home a little
      iguana from the local carnival last summer. I was so
      angry I was as green as the iguana. Being an animal
      lover (all creatures, great and small,) the thought of
      keeping this poor little reptile, who should be running
      free in a tropical climate, in a cage made me want to
      cry. I too believe it should be against the law to
      bring them here. <br>Don't get me wrong, I am sure
      there are many people who love their iguanas;(i was
      becoming attached to my Iggy Pop when he died) <br>I just
      don't think they should be here in the first place.
      Kind of off subject, sorry about that.<br>emmilina
      Message 667 of 667 , Feb 20, 2002