true april fool.

  • apaulling44
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
      Hey, Dave from Texas here - just wanted to share an April fool storey,
      but this one is true. My wife & I have been going to same clinic for
      15 years (I have had my same engineering position for 15 years as well-
      coincidence??!? thats another storey...) she is on 120, I am on
      55mg of the cherry stuff. This morning we were called in to the sub-
      office as usual,traditionally women go first in couples. Our clinic
      started having us sign off urine reports a couple of months ago, she
      was delayed at the counter next to the dispensor window for this
      reason. Me, with my head who knows were, just out of habit & not
      paying attention, waited for a minute & saw her at the other counter,
      then drank hers!! Totally unintentional, just happened.

      Of course the 2 workers went apeshit, the resident cop even came out
      from his slumber to see what was up. My main concern was that my wife
      still would get her 120, they thought about it & then filled mine up
      with the difference & she drank. Their main concern was that I did not
      die or kill myself- they filled out an incident report & made me sign
      & promise that I would not drive today & call later to report
      my "progress". I just now called at noon, said I was in the local
      casualty after running my car into a tree after nodding off.
      Then said "APril fools" - Nurse did not laugh, but I could not resist.

      I really do not feel much difference, if anything have more energy
      than usual. Maybe I should go up on my dose!!! the right way!!

      david.
    • angiebaby5050
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2005
        Oh my LOL that was funny!but Really couldve hurt you or made you
        sick! youre lucky it didnt.Glad you are alright
        Angie

        --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, "apaulling44"