Re: [METHADONIA ] Friendly Freak!!LOL

  • James
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      Hi Starrshine 69 ,

      No I have 10mg pills and I use 90mgs per day. I dont
      mind the taste of the methadose at all but as for the
      rest of em no I could not chew em or anything else for
      that matter.

      The methadose melt very fast in your mouth (10-15
      seconds) and really have little taste...I think
      anyway. Again I do that with 3x10mg up to 4-5 mgs max
      (and rarely I may add).

      Did I hear you right , you take 8 and a 1/4 40mg
      biscuits? Have you ever gone with out when your on
      such a dose? My god I have the worst withdrawls you
      can imagine after 2 days!!!

      Today I re-up but for the last 3 days I have had only
      15x10mgs and Im beginning to feel some withdrawls
      coming on now...hot flashes ect. I had my last 2,
      10mg pills today and will not have my dose until 6-7
      tonight ,thank god I made it another month!!!

      Thanks Star,
      Jim

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail