h2o and tabs

  • starrshine1969
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      I have 2xs per month pick up status and I get my tabs dry - in fact, I
      get the "jug" that the clinic gets the methadone in from the
      pharmacutical companies and one small bottle "single day carry" and
      they are DRY... I believe everyone gets dry tabs unless they take the
      cherry liquid.

      THAT is so gross, how do you even manage to swallow that goo? I have a
      hard time dosing like that 2xs a month at the clinic! At home I break
      them into quarters and swallow 4 quarters at a time, chased by oj or
      grapefruit juice. I can maybe understand some newbies getting their
      weekend doses watered down but a months worth? YUCK. I do not think
      there is any law or regulation that says clinics must water down their
      doses, but I am not sure...

      Sorry I can't help you. COntact your states OSA director and ask them
      what your states rules and regs are regarding this. I suppose, on one
      hand, this may reduce diversion and that may be why they add the h2o,
      but I doubt it.