Re: [METHADONIA ] Friendly

  • James
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 7, 2005
      Hi Claude,
      Yes I agree and though I never mentioned 'race' Claude
      , perhaps I should of said that 90% of all doctors I
      have ever dealt with were self centered idiots! I love
      to slam doctors ,they have screwed up every operation
      I have ever had and not one of em will own up to even
      the smallest of mistakes.

      I worked at a hospital (JFK in Fl.)and never got over
      how bad they treated the employees. Nurses would
      bitterly complain about how they(docs) passed the
      blame but as soon as one of the docs came into range
      they would change faces and kiss ass in order to keep
      their job.

      In fact all medical staff did that . I see doctors
      ,lawyers and cops as legal criminals who can get away
      with murder or help one get away with it, scary!

      OK I'm jumping off my soap box now...

      Jim

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 8, 2005
        Hi John,

        John have you ever been with out your dose of 165 mgs
        and for how long ? I can not imagine the pain of
        withdrawling from such a large dose , what happens if
        that were to ever occur?

        I take 90mgs a day and want to get down to 60mgs over
        the next few months and in fact have been taking 80mgs
        over the last few days with no side effects...so far!

        Thank you ,
        Jim

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 8, 2005
          do you listen to "Tommy and Rumble"?

          http://my.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 8, 2005
            Jim,
            I agree with you that there are allot of doctors practicing bad medicine but just like every occupation you do have some good ones that start out with the best intentions but get disillusioned by the way the system is operated. We as consumers should be outraged as long as we don't stand up to be noticed the system will never change for the good and I am just as quality as the next person in not demanding that our representatives should do what is right.
            Claude

            ps that was my little soap box,lol
            Yes I agree and though I never mentioned 'race' Claude
            , perhaps I should of said that 90% of all doctors I
            have ever dealt with were self centered idiots! I love
            to slam doctors ,they have screwed up every operation
            I have ever had and not one of em will own up to even
            the smallest of mistakes.

            I worked at a hospital (JFK in Fl.)and never got over
            how bad they treated the employees. Nurses would
            bitterly complain about how they(docs) passed the
            blame but as soon as one of the docs came into range
            they would change faces and kiss ass in order to keep
            their job.

            In fact all medical staff did that . I see doctors
            ,lawyers and cops as legal criminals who can get away
            with murder or help one get away with it, scary!

            OK I'm jumping off my soap box now...

            Jim

            > Hey jim, it's not the race of the doctor that makes
            > him bad it's their training or their personality or
            > lack of knowledge and I have found doctors of
            > European decent from prestigious schools being a
            > total jerk or incompetent along with doctors of
            > "mixed race"
            >
            > God Bless
            > claude

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor