Thanks gang!

  • James C. Creeden
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2005
      Hi my name is Jim,

      I would like to thank everyone who shared in my questions over the
      last couple of months!

      If I did not answer some of your post's please know that it was due to
      hospitalization . I try to always answer all who give me their time
      regardless of their tune.

      So once again thank you and for what it's worth and please know I NEED
      THIS GROUP MORE THEN ANY OTHER GROUP I BELONG TO!

      Sincerely,
      Jim friendlyfarmer2001 (yahoo IM)