kewl sites

  • markstevenmark
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2005
      hey folks chk out herointimes.com veddy interesting
    • Oats Willie
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 20, 2005
        --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, "markstevenmark"
        <blackdog1278@m...> wrote:

        > hey folks chk out herointimes.com veddy interesting

        HEY THERE! IF YOU LOOK IN THE BACK ISSUES AT JULY 2000 THERE IS AN
        ARTICLE OF ME IN THERE IN THE "PEOPLE' SECTION..I FORGOT ALL ABOUT
        THIS SITE . IT IS PRETTY 'KEWL'! THANKS FOR STOPPING IN HERE! IT
        LOOKS LIKE EVERYONE HAS BEEN BUSY ELSEWHERE FOR AWHILE, INCLUDING
        ME..OATS
      • BLACKIE DOGGIE
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 20, 2005
          i heard that i did !!!!! later