An Invitation to those over 40, with interest in buddhism, to join new forum

  • Jonathan Carroll Pettigrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2004
      Hi to everybody here at DOLOPHINEA, and thank you mr/ms moderator
      for allowing me to visit your group. My name is Jonathan, and I'm
      the moderator for a new group, which is for those over 40, who have
      an interest in Buddhism. I would like to invite you and your members
      to visit - and if you like, to join us too. We have a large list of
      links and photos, and have members from all over the world - I'm
      happy to also link to your page if you wish. I noticed that there
      seem to be no groups online, that specifically address the needs and
      concerns of buddhists in my age range (those over 40), we have
      formed a group, that is inviting those all over the world, to meet,
      share fellowship in the dharma, and get to know each other.

      If you are in your forties, or over, you are very welcome to
      visit us, and join us, for kind and respectful dharma fellowship, by
      pasting the following link in your browser's window.

      We have extensive links to many different traditions of buddhism,
      and welcome you, for friendship, and fellowship in Dharma learning
      and discussion!

      Hope you will join us!

      Wishing you all metta, and a blessed day,

      Jonathan