Medical maintenance in NY

  • Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2004
      I read that there were five in an article. I know of Salsitz at Beth Israel ( I was a pt. there ). Nassau County SAC has one associated with their regular MMT. My wife works there and is on the committee that picks the pts. to go on it. I think there is one in Jamaica, maybe Jamaica General or Mary Immaculate. It could be they were counting Beth Israel as 4 because it occurs in the offices of 4 different drs. See:
      http://cdrwg.8k.com/stigma01.htm.
      Also, out of NYC is Albany and Rochester. I guess you could ask someone at OASAS. They should have a definite answer.